13 Oct SEA Fall Session 2012
We are excited that the 2012 Fall Session will kick off on October 13th! We have a lot of fun projects lined up for this session:
GRADE 2: Air and Weather
- Students will learn about the relationship between temperature and weather, properties of air, and how clouds are formed.
GRADE 3: Rocks and Minerals
- Students will learn about the properties that determine the difference between rocks and minerals and will discover household items that are made from minerals.
GRADE 4: Landforms
- Students will learn about land mapping, the water cycle, stream modeling, and erosion.
GRADE 5: Chemistry
- Students will learn about atomic structure, balancing chemical equations, and endothermic and exothermic reactions.
Stay tuned for updates and fun educational resources!
– Science Education Academy